At McGough, we prioritize environmentally-conscious design, sustainable construction, flexibility and reduced operating expenses in all our projects, regardless of size or certification. Our sustainable approach takes into account the entire project lifecycle, and we are here to help you every step of the way.
Before work begins, we can help you identify goals and areas of focus for the finished building.
- Site planning and analysis
- Certification feasibility assessment
- Materials review and analysis
- Indoor air quality best practices
- Subcontractor bid evaluations
- Energy efficiency and water use consulting
- Operational cost comparisons
During construction, we execute your plan and make the worksite efficient.
- SWPPP management
- WELL/LEED/B3 certification administration
- Waste reduction and management
- Submittal reviews
- Sustainable materials sourcing
- IAQ/waste management plans
- Flush-out calculations and air testing