Originally built in 1916, this project consisted of the restoration and renovation of a theatre that sat vacant for over 30 years.
McGough, a leader in historical restoration, had the expertise and track record to lead a project of this scale. The company has specialized in this sort of project, especially those in the fine arts, for decades – understanding the precise coordination and attention to detail to execute a project like this one.
The scope of work included stabilizing the current facility with select renovations and interior remodeling. Exterior work included roof repairs and stabilization of the façade.
- 3,000-person capacity music venue between the main floor and balcony
- Standing space main floor
- Seated balcony
- New bar areas,
- Backstage areas (including dressing rooms with washroom facilities and catering area for bands and crew)
- Front of the house offices, box offices
- Code compliant restrooms on all levels of the building