Church of St. Peter : North St. Paul, MN
The cornerstone of the current church was laid in 1915. Recently St. Peter’s Parish merged with Holy Redeemer, thus creating the need for a larger church and supporting facilities. The new church includes the following features:
1) Reuse of the existing church as a daily chapel, gathering space and processional entrance into the new church;
2) New (traditional-style) church, seating approximately 1200 on the main level; new one-level administration/meeting addition, and parking for approximately 380 vehicles;
3) Multipurpose meeting rooms for parish ministry and other parish groups; and
4) Approximately 26,000 square feet of new space with 12,000 square feet of renovated areas.