All subcontractors and suppliers are required to be prequalified to be eligible to bid and contract work with McGough.
Click on the ‘Start Prequalification Here’ button to complete the online application. Enter FEIN or TAX ID number (no dashes) and create a password.
- Provide the best contact information (name, email and phone) to receive auto-notifications regarding renewals and status of your submission.
- Provide an address to where payments should be mailed to.
- You must complete any required fields on the first page and click ‘Next’ before you can save draft. Any field with a blue triangle is required.
- Union Affiliations and Certifying Agencies are free form fields and information can be typed in, if not in drop down list. The system will ask if you want to “Add to the List” – Click YES.
- Please be sure to review all your information and PRINT (if you’d like a copy) before hitting ‘Submit’ on the final page. Once information is submitted, you will not be able to update unless you contact McGough Prequalification Department at email@example.com
- Once you have submitted your information, you should be directed to a confirmation page.
Prior to your renewal date, you will receive a notification from McGough with a unique link and password to update and submit your renewal prequalification. Note: You will continue to receive this notification until you have updated your prequalification.